17 November 2009

Sick of it!

Have you ever just let all the pain you have ever felt for a long while just build up till you can't take it anymore? Have you ever let it just explode and you have no idea what to do? Have you ever felt as if you're supposed to be the strong one and now you feel like you longer can do it? Have you ever felt like it all comes at once and you have no idea what just happened and you have no idea what to do?
Well I have. Many of times and I'm so tired of being strong. I'm so tired of pretending that everything is okay. I'm so tired that I don't feel right being myself around people. I'm sick of people being jerks to me and thinking that it's okay to put me down. I'm just sick of it all!
Why does pain always have to come? Why do I think it's okay to hide my feelings? Why do I think it's okay not to speak my mind at all, because I'm too afraid to hurt their feeling? Why don't I care about my own?
I'm sick of it ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Life is what we make it, my dear. Of course there is a time and place, but please don't waste this one glorious life you were given on a lie. Keep the faith and you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this. Sometimes you just have to vent to make yourself feel better or cry for about 2 hours. But talking to a friend also helps. Things are better, but the cry was needed.

    ReplyDelete