14 April 2010

Detached?

So, I got accepted into my new university and have been very excited about it all. Now, I have been worried about the whole detaching thing(Because it seems to be a thing I do when I leave) and I haven't been doing that.
The only bad thing is, I feel as if others are detaching from me and thus leaving me alone. This could possibly just be in my head or it could be a reality. I cannot decide. It's just difficult if you don't know if someone is angry at you, detaching from you or is just having one of those days.
It's this type of drama that I honestly want to avoid for my last quarter and part of the reason on why I am heading home most weekends. I just know that I can only handle so much of this type of drama and I don't want this to be my last memory. I just hope all gets changed or at least becomes bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment