28 March 2010

Surreal

So this is an odd moment for me and it's because I am at a point of realization. This is my last quarter at the college I am attending. I literally have 10 weeks and then I am done.
Now I am excited because I get to attended a different University and the program there is spectacular. It's just that I am feeling a little torn at the moment. Not that I am reconsidering the transfer(it would be a huge mistake if I stayed), but about friendships. I have made some of the greatest friends in the world and in this 10 week period will be my time to say goodbye. That is the surreal thing.
I can't believe this time has finally come. I know I won't be saying goodbye forever, but saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to ever do.
I believe I am making the best decision in the world about transferring because every time I talk about it my heart starts to race and I become unbelievably happy. That's why it's really hard as well. That's why I am feeling torn at the moment. It will get better as the quarter goes on because of the friendships becoming better, the feeling of completion will be drawing near and then the completion of the quarter which will come quicker than I even know. This is a surreal moment for me because what to come is completely on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment