05 April 2014

Radom Friday Changes

I am going to hit one thing in today's post. So let's get down to it.

First things first, I am changing random Friday's to random Saturday for the simple fact that I always end up writing the next day and saying "oops." So I am fixing the problem. Plus, it was way easier to write on Fridays when I was not working full-time (crazy how that happens).

I bet you wonder why I just don't cut this post out, because this is my most inconsistent posts? The answer is simple, because I enjoy writing random Friday (now Saturday) posts. I enjoy not being stuck to writing on a specific topic, even though I love my other two themed days.

Random day posts help me write about items that aren't necessarily in the confines of the other two days. it also forces me to think out of the box on what to write about. Some of these posts are actually the hardest for me to write, because they aren't as easily planned for. The other two days I can plan for, research and understand the parameters that I am writing in.

That is why I appreciate this days posts as much as I do because it stretches me to think more and forces me to write on a variety of topics or to be able to expand on the many things that I enjoy.

So that's all I have for today. Random Friday's are changing to Random Saturday. Now let's hope I can be a bit more consistent on posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment