28 May 2014

To the Drawing Board

This is not going to be the typical Business Wednesday post. I have who knows how many drafts of posts for this day and to be completely honest, they all are horrible. Seriously, they are not well thought through and lack substance.

It has been bothering me for a bit of time that I have not been able to keep consistent on the Wednesday posts, so I am going to be honest with you. I am going back to the drawing board with Business Wednesdays. In other words, I have nothing good to say. I understand that I could very easily bloviate, but I want to be able to write with substance, especially on Wednesday posts.

What I am saying is that I will officially be taking time off of writing Wednesday posts for a while till I come up with something of substance. I will still be posting on Monday and Saturday, so it's not like I am taking a complete hiatus, just from one day. I will be working on some potential ideas for Wednesday, but it will be a bit of time before I post one.

I will say that if there is some idea that you would want me to write about on the topic of business, I will gladly take suggestions! So feel free to message me, write a comment, send me a tweet, whatever floats your boat with sending a message and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment