01 June 2014

Writing Playlist

As I have mentioned before, I enjoy writing. It is something that I frequently find myself doing and whenever I am stuck on something, the first thing I do is create a story of how to get out of a scenario and that leads me to finding a solution. It's just the weird way my mind processes information. It has always been like that, but I have been able to to accept this fact as I have become older.

Any way, when I write I have to listen to music. Music as a whole inspires me and just motivates me. So, to introduce you to what helps me write, I have decided to actually share the playlist that has pretty much been the same since 2010.

Writing Playlist

  1. Hook-Flight to Neverland ~ John Williams
  2. Stepmom- The Days Between ~ John Williams
  3. In Noctem ~ Nicholas Hooper
  4. Ginny ~ Nicholas Hooper
  5. Dumbledore's Speech ~ Nicholas Hooper
  6. Living Death ~ Nicholas Hooper
  7. Into the Pensieve ~ Nicholas Hooper
  8. Harry & Hermoine ~ Nicholas Hooper
  9. A Window to the Past ~ John Williams
  10. Evenstar ~ Howard Shore & Fran Walsh
  11. The White Rider ~ Howard Shore & Fran Walsh
  12. Samwise The Brave ~ Howard Shore & Fran Walsh
  13. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) ~ Vitamin String Quartet
  14. Beautiful Day ~ Vitamin String Quartet
  15. Breakaway ~ Vitamin String Quartet
  16. Bless the Broken Road ~ Vitamin String Quartet
  17. Lose Yourself ~ Vitamin String Quartet
  18. Campfire ~ Alan Menken
  19. The Tear Heals ~ Alan Menken
  20. Save the Last Dance ~ Vitamin String Quartet
  21. Smooth Criminal ~ 2CELLOS (Sulic & Hauser)
  22. Smells Like Teen Spirit ~ 2CELLOS (Sulic & Hauser)
  23. One More Thing ~ Richard Gibbs
  24. Earth ~ Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard
  25. Strength And Honor ~ Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard
  26. Barbarian Horde ~ Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard
  27. Elysium ~ Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard
  28. Honor Him ~ Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard
  29. Now We Are Free ~ Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard

So that is the list that I most consistently listen to when I write. I have actually started listening to this same list when I work at home and have found great success from doing so, since there is a wide variety that can fit into any mood you are in and any type of work style. What's your favorite music to listen to when you work?

As a side note: I also listen a lot of Lindsey Stirling when I work. You should check her out!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment