25 December 2013

So I'm thinking Rebranding


Over a month ago I wrote an article about Branding and about how I love brands. This is not going to be a repeat blog nor is this going to be super specific about the concept of rebranding. In fact, this is about how I will be making changes to this blog this next year.

I have been writing much more frequently and especially since I wrote a series, I decided that I needed to make a bigger commitment to this blog, plus I felt like writing more and with saying the next post I would do would be related to this series I felt a little stuck. Because I of this stuck feeling I decided to evaluate this blog. I have been spending the last month deciding how I am changing the image of this blog, well maybe not image, but having more consistent content.

What I’m saying is I will be blogging more and have specific topics for each day. I have evaluated what type of posts I enjoy writing the most and what have been the most read and I tailored made them into that.

In 2014 Speaking Inferno will consistent of 3 different types of blog posts:
·       Monday
o   Quoting Monday
·       Wednesday
o   Let’s Get Down to Business Wednesday
·       Friday
o   Random Thought Friday

These posts will not be exactly named after that, but I like the names and it just easier to put them into categories. I have been working hard on this change and been writing ahead to make sure that I will consistently get content out on time.

I am very excited for this change and what this will turn into in this next year. But until my new blog topics come out (the change will officially be taking effect January 6,2014).

I will be posting a blog next week, but it will not be on business , but it will just be a review on the year.

But until January 6,2014:

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment