04 February 2010

Annoyance

A couple weeks ago I felt numb, but now a new feeling has overcome me. The feeling of annoyance. This feeling is not fun at all, in fact it causes great anger and the idea of telling people to go jump off a cliff.
As you might know, I'm transferring to a new school in the fall, but at a certain point I wish I would have done it sooner. I have come to the realization that at a point, the school you are attending cause you to live in a bubble, especially if this school is small. It's just a load of crap and at times you feel as if you are not actually growing and maturing in the way you want to.
I look around at some of my peers and notice the lack of maturity and then there are the others with much greater maturity. So, what do you do if the people you usually hang out with are the ones who lack the maturity and say some of the dumbest things in the world. It gets annoying and well, you just deal with them. You don't say anything to them, because you know it would be negative and at the end of the day not worth it. Why start a debate when you know it won't have a productive ending. It's just pointless.
This rant now leads me to the excitement of leaving the college I am attending. I can't wait for the larger experience and the larger university, since you won't feel like you know everyone around you and the smallness really does make a difference. It changes the way you think. I'm ready for the change, because it really is annoying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment